We are brow enthusiasts, are you?
Are you a qualified Beauty Therapist, with 3+ years’ experience or 1+ years’ specialised brow experience, who would be interested in a new and exciting opportunity with a start-up company?
If you are looking for a professional and friendly working environment, we have the role for you!
The Brow Factory have an open position for a qualified and experienced Beautician who is interested in specialising their expertise and further developing their skills with an experienced and supportive team.
The Brow Factory is a newly founded brow salon located in East Village Douglas Cork which offers a professional, efficient and exceptional brow service to all its clientele in a unique salon environment.
What to expect:
The position will become available towards the end of May/start of June as a full time position. However, p art-time hours will be considered for the right candidate.
Specialised training will be provided when position commences.
Who you are:
- Qualified experienced Beauty Therapist with interest in specialising in brows to become a skilled brow technician with specialised training
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Team player with interest in building own client base
- Interest in continuously developing and up-skilling as an expert brow technician
- Specialised experience in eyebrow shaping would be a bonus, but not essential
- Interest in makeup and brow filling techniques (with eyebrow pencils, gels etc.) an advantage
What we will do for you:
- You will become a valued member of a supportive team
- We provide specialised brow training and ongoing support to ensure you become an expert brow specialist and continue to excel and develop as a brow technician.
To apply for this role, please send your CV to email@example.com